Look closely: the chunky texture and organic look of this rug is just like jute. But it’s actually scrubbable, hoseable, easy-to-care-for PET. Durable enough for the outdoors, it will fit right in on porches and patios.
WHERE TO USE: Just right for high-traffic areas and the porch or patio.
• Regular vacuuming and the occasional gentle shake will keep these rugs looking their best.
• Vacuum, brush lightly with fresh or soapy water, or spray with a hose.
• Scrub lightly as excess scrubbing can cause fuzzing/pilling.
• P.E.T. rugs can hold in moisture if not dried after complete saturation. If your P.E.T. rug is outdoors and becomes fully saturated after rain, please hang to help dry.
• Do not machine wash or dry.