Grey and white threads with a blanket stitch-like overlay evoke the incoming tidal waters as they dash and crash to the beach, emulating the manes of white horses streaming in the breeze. Styled for ship or shore, and open-air living. Handloomed in resilient performance threads as beautiful as they are durable, fade resistant, scrubbable and still have a soft hand like cotton.
WHERE TO USE: Just right for high-traffic areas and the porch or patio.
• Regular vacuuming and the occasional gentle shake will keep these rugs looking their best.
• Vacuum, brush lightly with fresh or soapy water, or spray with a hose.
• Scrub lightly as excess scrubbing can cause fuzzing/pilling.
• P.E.T. rugs can hold in moisture if not dried after complete saturation. If your P.E.T. rug is outdoors and becomes fully saturated after rain, please hang to help dry.
• Do not machine wash or dry.