Styled for ship or shore, and open-air living, this rug is handwoven in sun-, rain-, dog- and child-proof performance yarns for peace of mind. The watery marled blue and ecru ground – overlaid with diminutive textured chevrons – gives a new rhythm and movement to this classic herringbone design.
WHERE TO USE: Just right for high-traffic areas
• Regular vacuuming and the occasional gentle shake will keep these rugs looking their best.
• When vacuuming, set vacuum so that the brush is the furthest away from the surface of the carpet to avoid fuzzing.
• For spot cleaning, immediately blot (do not rub) spills with white paper towels or a clean white absorbent cloth. Scoop up solids. If a cleaner must be used, test a small area before applying to the entire stain. Blot up the spill with a blotting motion and then rinse with clear water on a clean cloth, do not over saturate with water.
• We recommend annual professional cleaning.
• Do not machine wash or dry.
Runner 2.5x8 $248