stonewashed look of this rug is just like jute, but look closely, it’s actually scrubbable, hoseable, easy-to-care-for P.E.T.. Durable enough for the outdoors, it will fit right in on porches and patios, yet such a treat for the feet and eyes, its also perfect for indoor high traffic areas in a family and pet friendly home.
WHERE TO USE:Just right for high-traffic areas and the porch or patio.
• Regular vacuuming and the occasional gentle shake will keep these rugs looking their best.
• Vacuum, brush lightly with fresh or soapy water, or spray with a hose.
• Scrub lightly as excess scrubbing can cause fuzzing/pilling.
• P.E.T. rugs can hold in moisture if not dried after complete saturation. If your P.E.T. rug is outdoors and becomes fully saturated after rain, please hang to help dry.
• Do not machine wash or dry.